Your Beard Care Checklist!
Your Beard Care Checklist
When you decide to grow a beard, make sure you have the proper items to help get your started on the right track:
- Beard Wash – A little razzle. A lot of dazzle. Our Velvet Noir lightweight beard co-wash formula is designed to clean your beard without stripping it's natural properties and leave you with a softer feeling texture and a heck of a combatant to Split Ends.
- Beard Oil – We carry 4 distinct beard oil scents. Velvet Noir beard oil was created through years of research and made with only the finest natural blends of oils. This is the best beard oil you will find. Velvet Noir Beard Oil is designed to promote beard growth, soften beard hairs, and strengthen the hair follicle. It is lightweight and will help keep your beard moisturized while helping with coarse, curly hairs, as well as split ends! Don't forget the shine!
- Beard Balm – Our specially crafted beard balm (which acts as a leave-in conditioner!) is the extra Oomph you may need for taming longer, pesky hairs that just can't seem to stay in place. It's a true beard softener, acting as a leave in conditioner for your face! It also adds a great shine to your beard without being too greasy! A perfect blends of butters and oils highlight this blend to ensure your beard is as soft as velvet. Blak Velvet.
- Beard Comb – Our Peachwood Beard Comb is an excellent tool to keep your beard hairs healthy. Our Peachwood Beard Comb won't snag your beard hairs causing them to come out of your follicle.
- Beard Sets – We have these above items in Beard Sets to take your beard to the next level!